Alpha and Omega Semiconductor, Inc., or AOS, is a designer, developer and global supplier of a broad range of power semiconductors, including a wide portfolio of Power MOSFET and Power IC products. AOS seeks to differentiate itself by integrating its expertise in device physics, process technology, design and advanced packaging to optimize product performance and cost, and its product portfolio is designed to meet the ever increasing power efficiency requirements in high volume applications, including portable computers, flat panel TVs, battery packs, portable media players and power supplies.
Alpha and Omega Semiconductor, Inc.
Integrated Circuits (ICs)
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - Linear
- PMIC - Battery Management
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Controllers
- PMIC - Power Distribution Switches, Load Drivers
- PMIC - Display Drivers
- PMIC - Voltage Regulators - DC DC Switching Regulators
- PMIC - LED Drivers
- Interface - Analog Switches, Multiplexers, Demultiplexers
- PMIC - PFC (Power Factor Correction)
- Interface - Analog Switches - Special Purpose